Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases
|Edited by||Ragnar Norrby|
|Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases (1969 - 2014)|
Infectious Diseases (2015 - current)
Informa Healthcare (UK)
|Frequency||12 issues per year|
|Scand. J. Infect. Dis.|
- clinical aspects of infectious diseases
- laboratory investigations of clinical significance (bacteriological, virological, parasitological, mycological, immunological, pathological, physiological, chemical and pharmacological)
- epidemiological and epizootological studies of human infections
- experimental infections
The current editor in chief is Ragnar Norrby. He is chairman of the Board of Trustees of the International Vaccine Institute and was the Director-General of the Swedish Institute for Infectious Disease Control (SMI) until June 2009. He has also acted as chairman of the Swedish Society of Medicine and served as Professor at Lund University between 1988 and 2000.
- "Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases RG Impact & Description". ResearchGate. Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- "Informa's global locations". Archived from the original on 2009-10-24. Retrieved 2009-09-29.
- "Editorial Board Members". Retrieved 2009-09-29.
- "International Vaccine Institute". Retrieved 2009-09-30.
- "The Swedish Institute for Infectious Disease Control". Retrieved 2009-09-30.
- "Karolinska Institutet". Retrieved 2009-09-30.