Scandinavian Political Studies
|Edited by||Åse Gornitzka|
Carl Henrik Knutsen
|Scand. Political Stud.|
Scandinavian Political Studies is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering political science in the Nordic countries published by Wiley-Blackwell. The current joint editors-in-chief are Åse Gornitzka (Oslo University) and Carl Henrik Knutsen (Oslo University).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Academic Search
- Academic Search Alumni Edition
- Academic Search Premier
- America: History & Life
- CSA Biological Sciences Database
- CSA Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management Database
- Current Contents/Social & Behavioural Sciences
- Ecology Abstracts
- Environment Index
- Historical Abstracts
- International Bibliography of Book Reviews (IBR)
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature (IBZ)
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- International Political Science Abstracts
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Social Services Abstracts
- Sociological Abstracts
- Sociological Collection
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
- "Scandinavian Political Studies: overview". Wiley-Blackwell. Retrieved 17 February 2016.
- "Scandinavian Political Studies: editorial board". Wiley-Blackwell. Retrieved 17 February 2016.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Political Science". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.
|This article about a journal on politics or political science is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.