Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scar tissue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scar tissue may refer to:
- Scar, an area of fibrous tissue that replaces normal skin after injury
- Granulation tissue, a product of healing in major wounds
Film and Television
- Scar Tissue (1975 film), a film by René Clément
- Scar Tissue (2002 film), a television movie starring Roberta Maxwell
- Scar Tissue (2012 film), a film featuring Helen George
- "Scar Tissue" (The Shield), an episode of The Shield
- Scar Tissue (book), a 2004 autobiography by Anthony Kiedis, lead singer of the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- "Scar Tissue", a 1999 song by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Scar Tissue (novel), 1993 novel by Michael Ignatieff
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scar tissue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.