From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scarab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scarab may refer to:
- Cetonia aurata, the rose chafer
- Scarabaeus sacer, the scarab beetle worshipped by the ancient Egyptians
- A scarab (artifact) was an object symbolizing the holy beetle in ancient Egypt
- Other members of Scarabaeidae, the scarab beetle family
- Stout Scarab, limited production automobile
- Scammell Scarab - A small, 3-wheeled articulated lorry tractor unit produced 1948-1967
- Scarab (lunar rover)
- Scarab (constructor), a Formula One race car constructor which was formed by Lance Reventlow
- A sailing dinghy in Arthur Ransome's children's novel The Picts and the Martyrs
- Scarab (boat), a brand of high performance power boats and fishing boats
- Scarab SS-21, the NATO reporting name for the Russian OTR-21 Tochka short-ranged tactical ballistic missile,
- Scarab (comics), the name of a number of different comic book characters
- A member of the Scarabbean Senior Society at the University of Tennessee
- Former name of video game company feelplus
- Scarabaeus (video game)
- Scarab, one of the vehicles available in Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars and its sequel, Rocket League.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scarab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.