From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scarborough may refer to:
- Scarborough, Western Australia, suburb of Perth
- Scarborough, New South Wales
- Scarborough, Queensland
- Scarborough, Toronto, a district of, and former municipality in the City of Toronto
- Scarboro, Calgary, a neighbourhood in Calgary, Alberta
- Scarborough, New Zealand, a suburb of Christchurch
- Scarborough, Cape Town, on the west coast of the Cape Peninsula
South China Sea
- Scarborough Shoal, a group of islands disputed by the People's Republic of China, the Republic of China and Philippines.
Trinidad and Tobago
- Scarborough, North Yorkshire
- Scarborough railway station, in Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
- Scarborough (borough), local government district
- Scarborough (UK Parliament constituency), which existed from 1295 until 1918, and from 1974 to 1997
- Scarborough Castle, located in North Yorkshire
- Scarborough, Maine
- Scarborough, New York, a hamlet in Briarcliff Manor
- Scarborough Renaissance Festival in Waxahachie, Texas
- Scarborough Beach (Rhode Island) in Narragansett, Rhode Island
- HMS Scarborough, the name of several ships of Britain's Royal Navy
- Scarborough, an East Indiaman that in 1748 struck what is now known as Scarborough Shoal; she was not wrecked and Philip D'Auvergne, her captain, reported the location of the hitherto unknown hazard
- Scarborough (1782 ship), convict transport ship on First Fleet and Second Fleet to New South Wales
- Scarborough F.C., a football club formerly based in Scarborough, England
- Scarborough Athletic F.C., a football club created by the supporters' trust of the old club
- Scarborough Evening News, a local newspaper for Scarborough, England.
- Scarborough Mere, is a natural lake in the Weaponness Valley, Scarborough, England
- Scarborough Van Assembly, Former General Motors Assembly plant
- Scarborough Fair (ballad), a famous English ballad
- Scarborough Research, company researching consumer insights and media habits, a joint venture between Nielsen Company and Arbitron
- Scarborough (play), written by Fiona Evans and performed at the Royal Court Theatre in 2008
- All pages beginning with "Scarborough"
- All pages with titles containing Scarborough
- Scarborough North (disambiguation)
- Scarborough station (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scarborough.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.