From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scarecrow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scarecrow is a device to discourage birds from disturbing crops.
Scarecrow(s) may also refer to:
- The Scarecrow (1920 film), 1920 short silent comedy film starring Buster Keaton
- The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh a 1963 Walt Disney film (also shown as three episodes of Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color), featuring a theme song titled "Scarecrow"
- Scarecrow (1973 film), film starring Al Pacino and Gene Hackman
- Dark Night of the Scarecrow (1981 made for TV film), starring Charles Durnan, about a dim-witted man falsely accused and murdered by a posse who returns to haunt his murderers
- The Scarecrow (1982 film), New Zealand film about a killer in a small town, based on a 1963 novel by Ronald Hugh Morrieson
- Scarecrow (1984 film), Russian drama film by Rolan Bykov
- Scarecrows (1988 film), horror film
- The Scarecrow (2000 film), a 2000 animated fantasy film
- Kakashi (translated as Scarecrow), 2001 Japanese horror film
- Scarecrow (2002 film), straight-to-video horror film that has spawned two sequels
- The Scarecrow (2013 film), a 2013 animated short film and advertisement
- Scarecrow (2013 film), a 2013 Syfy original horror movie directed by Sheldon Wilson
- Scarecrow and Mrs. King, 1980s CBS show about a secret agent assisted by a housewife
- "Scarecrow" (Supernatural), an episode of the television series Supernatural
- "The Scarecrow" (song), a 1967 song written by Syd Barrett
- Scarecrow (John Mellencamp album) (1985), rock music album
- "Scare Crow", song by Ministry, from the 1992 album Psalm 69: The Way to Succeed and the Way to Suck Eggs
- "Scarecrow" (Melissa Etheridge song), 1999
- Scarecrow (Garth Brooks album), 2001
- "Scarecrow" (The Pillows song), 2007
- The Scarecrow (album), a 2008 album by Tobias Sammet's rock opera project Avantasia
- "The Scarecrow" (story), a story composed of three music albums by Tobias Sammet's rock opera project Avantasia
- Scarecrow, early name of project by German musician André Schmechta, eventually the band X Marks the Pedwalk
- Scarecrow, alias of Lord Infamous
- "Scarecrow", a song by Beck from the 2005 album Guero
- The Scarecrow (opera), a 2006 opera
- Scarecrow (Decyfer Down album), an album released by Christian Rock band Decyfer Down in 2013.
- Scarecrow (Oz), one of the main protagonists in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- The Scarecrow (Connelly novel), a 2009 crime novel by Michael Connelly
- Scarecrow (novel), 2003 novel by Australian author Matthew Reilly
- Shane Schofield, known as Scarecrow, protagonist of the above, and four other novels by Matthew Reilly
- The Scarecrow (play), 1908 play by Percy MacKaye based on Nathaniel Hawthorne's short story "Feathertop"
- "The Scarecrow" (short story), a short story by R. L. Stine
- The Scarecrow (Williams novel), a 2009 novel by Sean Williams
- The Scarecrows, 1981 young-adult novel by Robert Westall
- Scarecrow, character in the Japanese story Boogiepop, in books, manga and anime
- "The Scarecrow", a short science fiction story by Poul Anderson
- Scarecrow (DC Comics), comic book villain in the Batman series by DC Comics
- Scarecrow (Marvel Comics), villain from Marvel Comics who fought heroes such as Spider-Man and Ghost Rider
- Straw Man (comics), Marvel Comics supernatural hero originally named Scarecrow
- Scarecrow (wine), California cult wine producer
- Scarecrow (Dungeons & Dragons), a type of fictional monster
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scarecrow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.