From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scarface in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scarface may refer to:
- Al Capone (1899–1947), American gangster
- Ken Doherty (born 1969), Irish snooker player
- Franck Ribéry (born 1983), French football player
- Scarface Charley (1851–1896), chief of the Modoc Native American tribe
- Scarface (rapper) (born 1970), American, a former member of the Geto Boys
- Scarface, California, a community in Modoc County
Media and entertainment
- Scarface (comics), an enemy of Batman
- Scarface (Kinnikuman), a character in the Japanese anime series Kinnikuman Nisei
- Scarface Claw, a fictional tom cat in Hairy Maclary children's stories
- Scarface, a character in the novel The Animals of Farthing Wood
- Scarface, a character in Mega Man X: Command Mission
- Scarface, a character in Predator: Concrete Jungle
- Scarface or Vy Low, a character in Shadow Skill
- Scarface, a character in Smash TV
- Scarface One, callsign of the player character in Ace Combat 2
- The main antagonist of the Don Bluth film All Dogs Go to Heaven, Carface Carruthers, is a play on the name Scarface.
- Scarface (1932 film), a film inspired by the life of Al Capone and starring Paul Muni
- Scarface (1983 film), a remake of the 1932 film about a Cuban immigrant turned drug dealer, starring Al Pacino
- Scarface (2018 film), second remake of the 1932 film
- Scarface: The World Is Yours, a 2006 video game
- Scarface: Money. Power. Respect., a 2006 PlayStation Portable game
- Scarface (iOS game), a 2012 role-playing iOS game
- Scarface (novel), by Armitage Trail, the novel the 1932 film was based on
- Scarface Nation, a 2008 book on the 1983 film Scarface
- Scarface (soundtrack), soundtrack for the 1983 film
- "Scarface (Push It to the Limit)", a 1983 song from the Scarface soundtrack
- "Scarface", a song by Gucci Mane featuring Scarface, from I'm Up.
- Scarface gang, a Belgian criminal gang which is responsible for a series of violent armed robberies
- HMLA-367, a United States Marine Corps helicopter squadron with the motto: ""When you are out of Scarface, you are out of guns" (Vietnam)"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scarface.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.