||This article needs to be updated. (September 2016)|
|Founded||1992 as Stipte in the Netherlands.|
|Headquarters||Evere, Brussels, Belgium|
|Products||Fixed line and mobile telephony, internet, digital television|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Scarlet is a telecommunications company active in Belgium as an Internet Service Provider and provider of fixed and mobile telephony. It has minor operations in Luxembourg, Curaçao and Sint Maarten. It was previously active in the Netherlands.
The Belgacom Group announced its acquisition of Scarlet NA/SA on 15 February 2008, after the approval of the competition authorities. Belgacom aims to complement its own offers with Scarlet's basic, low-cost products in the areas of fixed and mobile telephony and the Internet for Belgian and international customers.
Scarlet was established in The Netherlands in 1992 as an independent ISP and telephony provider. It was acquired by Belgacom Group in 2008. It was rebranded Stipte ('Punctual' in Dutch) after a management buy-out in June 2014.
The company has been active in Belgium since 1997 as an independent ISP and telephony provider. Scarlet acquired the Belgium branch of Tiscali at the end of 2004.
IPTV using Proximus TV hardware
Scarlet offers Television services also in HD using IPTV service of its parent company Proximus. To have this consumers are required to take a "Trio" pack aka Triplay service of Internet, TV & Fixed Telephone.
Television stations per region
Scarlet offers an Internet service using xDSL technology
Offering as of September 2016
- scarlet internet ADSL - 12Mbps/0.625Mbps
- scarlet internet VDSL2 - 50Mbps/4Mbps - 500GB/month data cap
- "Scarlet wordt Stipte" [Scarlet becomes Stipte]. verandervanprovider.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved 10 July 2014.
- "Management buy-out en koerswijziging Scarlet" [Management buy-out and change of direction Scarlet] (in Dutch). Stipte. 30 May 2014. Retrieved 2016-12-16.
- "Channel listings of Brussels in French" (PDF). 2016-09-03.
- "Channel listings of Brussels in Dutch" (PDF). 2016-09-03.
- "Channel listings of Flanders in Dutch" (PDF). 2016-09-03.
- "Channel listings of Flanders in French" (PDF). 2016-09-03.
- "Channel listings of Wallonia in French" (PDF). 2016-09-03.
- "Channel listings of Wallonia in Dutch" (PDF). 2016-09-03.