Scarlet Pimpernel (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Scarlet pimpernel)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Scarlet Pimpernel may refer to:
Literature and theatre
- The Scarlet Pimpernel, a 1903 play and 1905 novel by Baroness Orczy, and the title character
- The Scarlet Pimpernel (musical), a 1997 Broadway adaptation, or the song of the same name from the musical
Film, television and radio
- The Scarlet Pimpernel, a 1917 American film adaptation starring Dustin Farnum
- The Scarlet Pimpernel (1934 film), a British adaptation starring Leslie Howard
- The Scarlet Pimpernel (1982 film), a British adaptation featuring Anthony Andrews
- The Scarlet Pimpernel (radio show), a British 1952-53 radio show
- The Scarlet Pimpernel (1999 TV series), a British TV series
- "Scarlet Pimpernel", an instrumental track on the Black Sabbath album The Eternal Idol
- Anagallis arvensis, a low-growing, annual plant
- A cultivar of Mandevilla sanderi, a plant also called Dipladenia sanderi and Brazilian jasmine
- The Scarlet Pumpernickel, a 1949 Looney Tunes animated short film spoofing the Orczy works
- The Adventures of the Scarlet Pimpernel, a British 1955 TV series
- Hugh O'Flaherty, Catholic priest and senior official of the Roman Curia, nicknamed "The Scarlet Pimpernel of the Vatican"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scarlet Pimpernel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.