|Look up Scarlett in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scarlett may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Scarlett (album), a 2009 album by indie rock group Spook the Horse
- Scarlett (musical), a 1970 musical based on the novel Gone with the Wind
- Scarlett (Cassidy novel), a 2006 novel by Cathy Cassidy
- Scarlett (Ripley novel), a 1991 novel by Alexandra Ripley
- Scarlett (miniseries), a 1994 television adaptation loosely based on the novel Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley
- Scarlett (TV movie), a 2006 TV movie starring Rebecca Gayheart directed by Steve Miner
- Scarlett (cat) (1995–2008), a feline who received worldwide media attention for saving her kittens
- Scarlett Point, a location on Montagu Island, in the South Sandwich Islands
- Scarlett Road, a street in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Scarlett, the username of professional video game player Sasha Hostyn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scarlett.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.