|Born||Scarlett Aimee Vaigncourt-Strallen
3 July 1982
|Education||The Arts Educational Schools London and London Studio Centre|
|Years active||1990 - present|
Scarlett Strallen (born 3 July 1982) is an English stage actress, best known for her work in musical theatre productions in the West End and on Broadway. She has received two Olivier Award nominations, in 2006 for her portrayal of Josephine in HMS Pinafore, performed at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre and in 2012 for her role in Singin' in the Rain.
Strallen played the title role in the West End production of Mary Poppins opposite Gavin Lee as Bert, at the Prince Edward Theatre from 2005 (as a replacement to original cast member Laura Michelle Kelly) to 2006, when she left to join The Royal Shakespeare Company's musical production of The Merry Wives of Windsor in Stratford. She returned to Poppins in 2007, replacing Lisa O'Hare, and stayed with the production until it closed in January 2008. For her performance as Mary Poppins, Strallen was nominated for the Best Takeover Role Award at the 2006 Theatregoers' Choice Awards. Strallen was invited to play the role in the Broadway production of Mary Poppins in 2008, replacing Ashley Brown and stayed with the show until October 2009, when she was replaced by Laura Michelle Kelly. She then temporarily played the part again in the Sydney production from November to December 2011. Strallen reprised the role of Mary Poppins with two other actresses who had also performed the role, Lisa O'Hare and Caroline Sheen, for the special benefit concert of George Stiles and Anthony Drewe's songs, "A Spoonful of Stiles and Drewe", at Her Majesty's Theatre. She had expressed interest in the West End production of Wicked, but could not audition due to her involvement with Mary Poppins.
In 2011, Strallen originated the role of Kathy Selden in the UK revival of Singin' in the Rain, a production that opened at the 2011 Chichester Festival Theatre and then moved to the West End Palace Theatre.   She was nominated for the 2012 Olivier Award, Best Actress in a Musical for this role.
In 2013, Strallen originated the role of Cassie in the West End revival of A Chorus Line, which opened at the London Palladium in February 2013 and closed on 31 August 2013, and was directed by the original choreographer Bob Avian. 
Strallen has appeared on a number of audio books down the years. One of her first, as a child, was as Matilda Wormwood in an audio dramatisation of Roald Dahl's Matilda in 1990, released on audio cassette as part of the Roald Dahl Theatre Collection, dramatising a selection of the author's most popular children's books. She also appears in plays for BBC Radio 4.
- The Music Man - Marian Paroo at Chichester Festival Theatre 2008 Season
- The Merry Wives of Windsor - Anne Page
- Mary Poppins - Mary Poppins (Broadway, West End, and Sydney)
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - Truly Scrumptious
- Mamma Mia!
- The Witches of Eastwick (original cast)
- Singin' in the Rain Kathy Selden at Chichester Festival Theatre 2011 Season and West End
- A Chorus Line 2013 West End - Broadway Revival
- Candide (operetta) 2013 - 2014 Menier Chocolate Factory
- A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder 2015 - Sibella 
She is the eldest sister of Summer Strallen, Zizi Strallen and Saskia 'Sasi' Strallen, all of whom are also actresses. Zizi played Mary Poppins like her eldest sister, only in the UK tour. Her parents, performers Sandy Strallen and Cherida Langford, both performed in the original London production of Cats (but had met prior to this show). She is the niece of Broadway, stage and TV actress Bonnie Langford (her mother's sister). Her godfather is Christopher Biggins. She has been married to musical director Nicholas Skilbeck since 2010.
- Shenton, Mark (2008-12-08). "Songs of Stiles & Drewe Heard on New Spoonful Concert CD". Playbill. Retrieved 2008-12-09.
- Spencer, Charles."'Singin' in the Rain', Palace Theatre, review" The Telegraph, 16 February 2012
- Shenton, Mark. "Chichester's 'Singin' in the Rain' Will Transfer to West End, with Adam Cooper, Scarlett Strallen" Playbill, September 15, 2011
- "Olivier Awards, 2012" olivierawards.com, accessed September 21, 2016
- Shenton, Mark. "West End's 'A Chorus Line' Revival to Close After Six-Month Run" Playbill, June 24, 2013
- Shenton, Mark. " 'Candide 'at London's Menier Chocolate Factory to Feature Fra Fee, Scarlett Strallen, David Thaxton, Ben Lewis and Cassidy Janson" Playbill, September 11, 2013
- "Scarlett Strallen and David Thaxton cast in Menier’s 'Candide'" thestage.co.uk, 11 September 2013
- Bonnie Langford to return to Broadway - Daily Telegraph