|Look up scat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scat or SCAT may refer to:
- School and College Ability Test also known as SCAT
- Shrewsbury College of Arts & Technology was previously referred to as SCAT.
- Somerset College of Arts and Technology is referred to as SCAT.
- Thirty-one (game), a card game
- S.C.A.T.: Special Cybernetic Attack Team, a video game for the Nintendo Entertainment System by Natsume
- Scat singing, a kind of vocal improvisation common in jazz
- Scat Records, a record label
- Scatman John, a singer
- Scatman Crothers, U.S. musician and actor
- SCAT Airlines, an airline based in Kazakhstan
- SCAT (automobile) an Italian automobile manufacturer
- Sarasota County Area Transit, a public transportation system in Florida
- Seoul Station City Airport Terminal, a city airport terminal at Seoul Station, Seoul for Incheon International Airport
- South Coast Area Transit, a public transportation system in California
- Space Coast Area Transit, a public transportation system in Florida
- Sydney Coordinated Adaptive Traffic System, a traffic network operating system in Australia
- Feces, a waste product produced in the digestive tract
- Scatophagidae, a family of fishes
- South Pacific Combat Air Transport Command, a joint command of U.S. forces in World War II
- Scanning Acoustic Tomography, a research process using focused sound
- Somerville Community Access Television, a local television station in Somerville, Massachusetts
- Special Crimes Action Team, a fictional police task force in BJ and the Bear
- Scat (novel), a novel for young adults written by Carl Hiaasen
- Social Change Assistance Trust, a South African non-profit organisation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.