Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scat or SCAT may refer to:
- School and College Ability Test also known as SCAT
- Shrewsbury College of Arts & Technology was previously referred to as SCAT.
- Somerset College of Arts and Technology is referred to as SCAT.
- Thirty-one (game), a card game
- S.C.A.T.: Special Cybernetic Attack Team, a video game for the Nintendo Entertainment System by Natsume
- Scat singing, a kind of vocal improvisation common in jazz
- Scat Records, a record label
- Scatman John, a singer
- Scatman Crothers, U.S. musician and actor
- SCAT Airlines, an airline based in Kazakhstan
- SCAT (automobile) an Italian automobile manufacturer
- Sarasota County Area Transit, a public transportation system in Florida
- Seoul Station City Airport Terminal, a city airport terminal at Seoul Station, Seoul for Incheon International Airport
- South Coast Area Transit, a public transportation system in California
- Space Coast Area Transit, a public transportation system in Florida
- Sydney Coordinated Adaptive Traffic System, a traffic network operating system in Australia
- Suffolk County Accessible Transportation, a paratransit service serving Suffolk County, New York
- Feces, a waste product produced in the digestive tract
- Scatophagidae, a family of fishes
- South Pacific Combat Air Transport Command, a joint command of U.S. forces in World War II
- Scanning Acoustic Tomography, a research process using focused sound
- Somerville Community Access Television, a local television station in Somerville, Massachusetts
- Special Crimes Action Team, a fictional police task force in BJ and the Bear
- Scat (novel), a novel for young adults written by Carl Hiaasen
- Social Change Assistance Trust, a South African non-profit organisation.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.