Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scatter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scatter may refer to:
- Scattering, in physics, the study of collisions
- Statistical dispersion or scatter
- Scatter (modeling), a substance used in the building of dioramas and model railways
- Scatter, in computer programming, a parameter in network broadcasting
- Scatter (band), a Scottish improvisational music collective
- Scatter plot, a type of diagram
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scatter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.