|This article does not cite any sources. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Labels||Pickled Egg Records
The membership of the group is fluid, and Scatter has contained up to nine musicians at points, featuring cornet, flute, megaphone, drums, bouzouki, guitar, trombone, saxophone, upright bass, and harmonium, among the instrument used. Members have included Rebecca Ashton, Martin Beer, Kenneth Broom, Matt Cairns, Chris Hladowski, Nick McCarthy, Alex Neilson, Stephanie Hladowski, Oliver Neilson, Morag Wilson, Aby Vulliamy, George Murray and Hanna Tuulikki. The band has been on indefinite hiatus for the past several years, and no future performances are currently scheduled.
Collaborations and other projects
- Aby Vulliamy, Chris Hladowski, and Hanna Tuulikki are also sole members of Nalle, a psychedelic folk trio.
- Aby Vulliamy and Chris Hladowski are also member of The One Ensemble Of Daniel Padden.
- Alexander Neilson has toured extensively as a member of Will Oldham's band, has played with Jandek, and is also a member of Tight Meat Duo and MV & EE
- Martin Beer is a member of The Pendulums
- Surprising Sing Stupendous Love (2004/Cenotaph)
- The Mountain Announces (2006/Blank Tapes)
- Cenotaph Records
- Pickled Egg Records
- Blank Tapes Records
- Dusted magazine review of The Mountain Announces
|This article on a Scottish band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|