Scecina Memorial High School
|Scecina Memorial High School|
|5000 Nowland Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana 46201
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|Established||21 September 1953|
|Athletics conference||Indiana Crossroads Conference|
|Accreditation||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools |
Scecina Memorial High School a Roman Catholic, co-educational high school located on the East Side of Indianapolis, Indiana. It is named in honor of Thomas Scecina, a priest from Indianapolis who was killed in action during the Second World War.
- Baseball (boys')
- Basketball (girls' and boys')
- Cross country (girls' and boys')
- Football (boys)
- State champions - 1990, 1991
- Golf (girls' and boys')
- Gymnastics (girls')
- Soccer (girls' and boys')
- Softball (girls')
- State champions - 2007, 2013, 2017
- Swimming (girls' and boys')
- Tennis (girls'and boys')
- Track (girls' and boys')
- Volleyball (girls)
- Wrestling (boys')
Notes and references
- NCA-CASI. "NCA-Council on Accreditation and School Improvement". Archived from the original on April 29, 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-23.
- "2016-2017 School Directory" (pdf). ihsaa.org. IHSAA. p. 72. Retrieved 9 August 2017.
- IHSAA. "IHSAA State Championships by School". www.ihsaa.org. Retrieved 9 August 2017.