Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scenario or scénario in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scenario is a synopsis of a series of actions and events in a work of the performing arts that lacks a full script, such as a ballet.
Scenario or scenarios may also refer to:
- Scenario, a possible set of future events, see scenario planning and scenario analysis
- Scenario (computing), the interaction between a computer user and a computer system or between two software components
- Scenario optimization, is a technique for obtaining solutions to problems based on randomization of the constraints
- User scenario, used to communicate an idea for a product or experience involving interactivity
- Scenario in films, part of the screenwriting process, precursor to a screenplay
- Scenario – A Journal for Drama and Theatre Pedagogy, a bilingual online journal
- Scenario (album), a 1983 album by Al Di Meola
- Scenarios (album), by Andy Milne and Grégoire Maret
- Scenario (song), a 1992 song by hip-hop group, A Tribe Called Quest
- Scenario (artwork), an artificially intelligent interactive cinema project
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scenario.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.