From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scenario or scénario in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scenario or Scenarios may refer to:
- Scenario, a synopsis of a series of actions and events in a work of the performing arts that lacks a full script, such as a ballet
- scenario, a possible set of future events, see Scenario planning and Scenario analysis
- Scenario - A Journal for Drama and Theatre Pedagogy, a bilingual online journal
- Scenario in films, part of the screenwriting process, precursor to a screenplay
- Scenario (computing), of interaction between a computer user and a computer system or between two software components
- User scenario, used to communicate an idea for a product or experience involving interactivity
- Scenario (album), a 1983 album by Al Di Meola
- Scenarios (album), by Andy Milne and Grégoire Maret
- Scenario (song), a 1992 song by hip-hop group, A Tribe Called Quest
- Scenario (artwork), an artificially intelligent interactive cinema project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scenario.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.