|Total height||18 m (59 ft)|
|Total width||6 m (20 ft)|
Travel to Dundurn Street South to the base of the escarpment and get off halfway up the 326-step metal stairway and make a right onto the Chedoke Radial Trail and head westward towards the Chedoke Golf Course. There are a number of other waterfalls along this trail and they include; Princess Falls, Mountview Falls, Westcliffe Falls, Cliffview Falls, Denlow Falls and Chedoke Falls.
- "Hamilton- Waterfall Capital of the World". (www.cityofwaterfalls.ca). Retrieved 2008-07-29.
- "GREAT LAKES Waterfalls and Beyond: Scenic Falls". (gowaterfalling.com). Retrieved 2008-07-29.
- "Hamilton Conservation Authority: Parks & Attractions- Scenic Falls". Archived from the original on August 13, 2007. Retrieved 2008-07-29.
- Hamilton Waterfalls and Cascades: Research & Inventory Report, 2nd Edition. Hamilton Conservation Authority. November 2007.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hamilton, Ontario.|
- Hamilton- "The Waterfall Capital of the World" (www.cityofwaterfalls.ca)
- Bruce Trail (www.brucetrail.org)
- Vintage Postcards: Waterfalls in and around Hamilton, Ontario
- Hamilton Waterfall Map PDF. (http://map.hamilton.ca)
- Map: Hamilton Waterfalls (www.hamiltonnature.org)
|This Ontario geographical article about a location in the Golden Horseshoe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|