Schönfeld may refer to:
- Schönfeld, Brandenburg, in the district Uckermark, Brandenburg
- Schönfeld, Lübbenau, a quarter of Lübbenau, Brandenburg
- Schönfeld, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, in the district of Demmin, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Schönfeld, Saxony, in the district Riesa-Großenhain, Saxony
- Schönfeld, Saxony-Anhalt, in the district of Stendal, Saxony-Anhalt
- Schönfeld, former name of Yablonovka, a rural locality in Saratov Oblast, Russia
People with the surname
- Johann Heinrich Schönfeld (1609–1684), German painter
- Eduard Schönfeld (1828–1891), German astronomer
- Heinrich Schönfeld (1900–?), Austrian footballer
- Solomon Schonfeld (1912–1984), British rabbi and Holocaust hero
- Avi Schönfeld (born 1947), Dutch-Israeli composer and pianist
- Schönfeld (crater), a lunar crater
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schönfeld.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.