Jump to navigation Jump to search
Schafberg may refer to:
- Schafberg (VS, Obergoms), a mountain range east of the Grimsel Pass in Switzerland
- Schafberg (BE, Boltigen), a mountain peak in the Bernese Alps of Switzerland above Boltigen
- Schafberg (Ortler Alps), a mountain in the Ortler Alps on the border between Switzerland and Italy
- Schafberg (Salzkammergut), a mountain in the Salzkammergut of Austria
- Schafberg (Vorarlberg), a mountain in the Vorarlberg of Austria
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schafberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.