This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Website||Official myspace site|
|Past members||Steffen Minich|
Schallfaktor began as a conceptual project between 2002-2003 by Sucic with the first album Schmerzgrenze released by both artists in 2006.
In 2007 the project signed to Infacted Recordings, with the End of Love EP release sending the single to position 3 in the Deutsche Alternative Charts (DAC). The album contained a total of seven remixes of the title track by various artists including Suicide Commando and Grendel. It was reviewed favourably by the German Sonic Seducer magazine calling it a "Hellectro Newcomer" with a great potential.
The next full album Sittenverfall was released in 2008 reaching position 6 in the DAC. The Sonic Seducer compared it to the music of Agonoize, Straftanz and Feindflug. The Side-Line magazine quoted similar bands in a review and called the album "a notable step forward for Schallfaktor" although a lack of originality was mentioned.
Schallfaktor have played on various European festivals including Wave Gotik Treffen, NCN, Summer Darkness and the Infacted Festival.
- Schmerzgrenze LP (Self-release, 2006)
- End of Love EP (Infacted, 2007)
- Sittenverfall LP (Infacted, 2008)
- "Schallfaktor - "A new love is in sight"". Side-Line. 20 January 2008.
- Duchateau, François (2007). "Schallfaktor – End of Love". Sonic Seducer (in German). No. 9. Archived from the original on 8 March 2012.
- "Deutsche Alternative Charts; Jahrescharts 2009". djcharts.de (in German).
- Heinzelmann, Sandra M. (2008). "Schallfaktor – Sittenverfall". Sonic Seducer (in German). No. 12. Archived from the original on 8 March 2012.
- "Schallfaktor - Sittenverfall (cd Infacted Records)". Side-Line. 13 March 2009.