Schandra Singh (born 1977) is an artist based in New York City.
In April 2013, Singh was the focus of a story on the public radio program This American Life, where she recounted a tale of her correspondence with a mysterious man in London whose autistic son was a fan of her work.
- 2009: The Empire Strikes Back: Indian Art Today, The Saatchi Gallery, London, UK
- 2008: The Sun is not Ridiculous, Galerie Bertrand & Gruner, Geneva, Switzerland
- 2007: Around and Around 1000 Times, RARE, New York; SCOPE New York, Lincoln Center
- 2006: Holiday Show, Baumgartner Gallery, New York
- 2003: Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton, New York; Broom Street Studio Inc., Woodstock
- 2002: Cycle de Vie, Black Box Studio, Los Angeles
- 1999: Invitational Show, Woods Gerry Gallery, Providence