Scheduled Banks (India)
Scheduled Banks in India refer to those banks which have been included in the Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. RBI in turn includes only those banks in this Schedule which satisfy the criteria laid down vide section 42(6)(a) of the said Act. Banks not under this Schedule are called Non-Scheduled Banks.
- Scheduled Commercial banks
- Scheduled Co-operative banks
- Scheduled State Co-operative Banks
- Scheduled Urban Co-operative Banks
- "Bharatiya Mahila Bank included in second schedule to RBI Act". Live Mint. 21 May 2014. Retrieved 3 March 2015.
- "Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934: The Second Schedule" (PDF). Reserve Bank of India. p. 91-100.