Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Scheherazade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scheherazade was the storyteller of One Thousand and One Nights.
Scheherazade or similar may also refer to:
- Scheherazade (Rimsky-Korsakov), a symphonic suite later used for a ballet by Michel Fokine
- Shéhérazade (Ravel), either of two works by Ravel
- Shahrzad (TV series), television series
- Shéhérazade (film), a 1963 French film starring Anna Karina
- Şehrazat (film), 1964 Turkish thriller
- Shahrazad (crater), a crater on the moon Enceladus
- Shahrzad (Reza Kamal) (1898–1937), Iranian dramatist and playwright
- Şehrazat or Scheherazade (born 1952), Turkish singer-songwriter
- 643 Scheherezade, an asteroid
- Scheherazade (typeface), a Naskh-style Arabic script font
- Sheherazade, a masque for piano by Karol Szymanowski
- "Scheherezade", an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
People with the given name
- Shahrzad Sepanlou (born 1975), Iranian-American singer
- Sheherazade Goldsmith (born 1974), actress, writer and ecological campaigner
- Scherezade Shroff Talwar (born 1986), Indian vlogger and former model.
- The Magic of Scheherazade, a 1987 video game created by Culture Brain
- Scheherazade and Other Stories, a 1975 album by the English band Renaissance
- Song of Scheherazade, a 1947 American film starring Yvonne De Carlo and Jean-Pierre Aumont
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scheherazade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.