From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Scheibe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scheibe may refer to:
- Scheibe-Alsbach, a municipality in the Sonneberg district of Thuringia, Germany
- Scheibe Flugzeugbau, German manufacturer of sailplanes and motorgliders
People with the surname
- Emil P. Scheibe (1861–1910), American politician
- Herbert Scheibe (1914–1991), German colonel, see Kommando LSK/LV
- Jo-Michael Scheibe (born 1950), Americal conductor and music professor
- Johann Scheibe (c. 1680–1748), German organ builder, see Paulinerkirche, Leipzig; father of Johann Adolf Scheibe
- Johann Adolf Scheibe (1708–1776), German composer, theorist, and critic
- Richard Scheibe (1879–1964), German sculptor
- Siegfried Scheibe (1916–1945), Sturmbannführer (Major) in the Waffen SS during World War II
- Susanne Scheibe, German figure skater, former partner of Andreas Nischwitz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scheibe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.