(Redirected from Schema (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up schema, schemata, or schéma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word schema comes from the Greek word σχήμα (skhēma), which means shape, or more generally, plan. The plural is σχήματα (skhēmata). In English, both schemas and schemata are used as plural forms.
Schema may refer to:
- SCHEMA (bioinformatics), an algorithm used in protein engineering
- Schema (genetic algorithms), a set of programs or bit strings that have some genotypic similarity
- Schema (Kant), in philosophy
- Schema (psychology), a mental set or representation
- Schema Records, a jazz record label in Milan, Italy
- Schema.org, a web markup vocabulary
- Axiom schema, in formal logic
- Body schema, a neural representation of one's own bodily posture
- Great Schema, a degree of Orthodox monasticism
- Image schema, a recurring pattern of spatial sensory experience
- Database schema
- XML schema
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schema.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.