Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Schengen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Schengen may refer to:
- Schengen Area, the group of European countries that have abolished border controls between each other
- Schengen Agreement, a 1985 European treaty that provided for the removal of border controls between participating countries
- Schengen, Luxembourg, the Luxembourgish village and commune nearest to where the Schengen Agreement was signed
- "Schengen", a song on the album Caravane by Raphael
- Schengen Information System, a European governmental database related to border security and law enforcement
- Schengen visa, a travel document valid for the entire Schengen Area
- Shenzhen (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schengen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.