From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Schiff is a German surname meaning "ship" and may refer to:
- Adam Schiff, American politician
- András Schiff, Hungarian pianist
- Arthur Schiff, Infomercial copywriter who coined the term "But wait, there's more!"
- Barry Schiff, Aviation Journalist & Airline Captain
- Don Schiff, composer, musician, most notable as NS/Stick, Chapman Stick and Electric bass player
- Dorothy Schiff, owner and publisher of the New York Post for nearly 40 years
- Gert Schiff, art historian
- Heinrich Schiff, Austrian cellist
- Hugo Schiff, German chemist who discovered Schiff base and Schiff test
- Irwin Schiff, prominent tax protestor
- Jacob Schiff, German-born, American banker, see also Kuhn, Loeb & Co.
- John M. Schiff, Boy Scouts of America
- John Jack Schiff, co-founder of Cincinnati Financial
- Jordan Schiff, Promotions Coordinator for the Long Island Ducks
- Karenna Gore Schiff,
- Leonard I. Schiff, deceased American physicist.
- Mark Schiff,
- Moritz Schiff, German biologist
- Mortimer L. Schiff, Boy Scouts of America, eponym of Mortimer L. Schiff Scout Reservation
- Nadine Schiff, Canadian film producer, screenwriter, author and philanthropist from Los Angeles, California.
- Nathan Schiff,
- Paul Schiff, an American film-producer
- Peter Schiff, an American stock broker, financial analyst, and author
- Richard Schiff,
- Rebecca L. Schiff, American scholar of civilian-military relations
- Robert Cleveland Schiff, co-founder of Cincinnati Financial
- Stacy Schiff, Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer
- Steven Schiff, former member of the United States House of Representatives from New Mexico
- Ze'ev Schiff, Israeli journalist
- The Schiff, a species of characters in the anime series Blood+
|This page or section lists people with the surname Schiff. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|