Jump to navigation Jump to search
Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805) was a German poet.
Schiller may also refer to:
- Schiller (surname), including a list of people with that name
- Schiller (crater), a lunar impact crater
Businesses and organizations
- Schiller Institute, a LaRouchian think tank
- Schiller Piano Company, a former piano maker whose factory is an NRHP-listed property in Illinois
- Friedrich Schiller University of Jena, Germany
- Schiller International University, Florida, U.S.
- Schiller (band), a German electronic musician
- Schiller, the metallic iridescent lustre originating from below the surface of a stone
- SS Schiller, a German ocean liner, wrecked in 1875
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schiller.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.