From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805) was a German poet. Schiller may also refer to:
Enterprises and organizations
- Schiller (band), the German electronica act
- Schiller Institute, a LaRouchian think tank
- Schiller Piano Company, a former piano maker whose factory is an NRHP-listed property in Illinois
- Schiller, the metallic iridescent lustre originating from below the surface of a stone
- SS Schiller, a German ferry, wrecked in 1875
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schiller.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.