Schleicher is a German surname.
- Alexander Schleicher (1901–1968), German sailplane designer
- August Schleicher (1821–1868), German linguist
- Gustav Schleicher (1823–1879), German-American engineer and US congressman
- Kurt von Schleicher (1882–1934), German general and chancellor
- Nikita Shleikher, Russian diver
- Ruby Schleicher (born 1998), Australian rules footballer
- Rüdiger Schleicher (1895–1945), German resistance fighter against the Nazi régime
- Thomas Schleicher (1972–2001), Austrian judoka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schleicher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.