A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Logo of Schlesinger Associates
|Privately held company|
|Headquarters||Iselin, New Jersey, United States|
|Steve Schlesinger, CEO
Mike Sullivan, President
|Products||Market research data collection services
Qualitative and quantitative methods
Multi-market focus facilities
Schlesinger Associates is a marketing research company specializing in qualitative and quantitative research data collection services, worldwide. It has 15 offices across key research markets in the USA and 8 in Europe: UK (London), Germany (Berlin, Frankfurt & Munich) and France (Paris).
Schlesinger Associates is a full service data collection company, specializing in research facilities and recruitment of interview and survey respondents (including cases of low-incidence and hard-to-reach populations). Schlesinger supports studies in the consumer, healthcare, jury, finance, IT and business markets. The company's services extend to both qualitative and quantitative research including methodologies such as focus groups, in-depth interviews, webcam focus groups/interviews, online communities, ethnographic studies, online surveys and hybrid solutions.
The company has created a series of proprietary panels of consumers, healthcare professionals, healthcare payers, patients and business people: InspiredOpinions (two panels under this name, one in USA and one in UK), OpinionsPartagées (France) and Schmiedl Marktforschung (Germany).
Schlesinger has a global network of proprietary facilities, panels and partnerships to provide worldwide data collection and project management services.
Schlesinger Associates has been awarded the 2007 MRA Celebrated Company of the Year award. It has also been ranked Top Provider of Qualitative Research Services by MarketResearchCareers.com in their 2011 industry survey.
The company was founded in 1966 by Sarah Schlesinger. It is known as Schlesinger Associates from 1984, when her son Steve Schlesinger also joined the company. In 2000, Mike Sullivan joined the company as President and joint owner to oversee the development of new facilities and services across the US and in Europe.
In the years 1997-2008, Schlesinger Associates underwent a national expansion, opening offices and facilities in the major American cities. In 2006, it acquired the British market research company The Research House, followed in 2010 by the simultaneous takeover of the French companies ConsuMed Research and Passerelles, and in 2011 of the German company Schmiedl Marktforschung.
- The Research House Ltd (UK)
- Passerelles, SARL (France)
- ConsuMed Research, SAS (France)
- Schmiedl Marktforschung GmbH (Germany)
- "Schlesinger Associates - Our panels". Retrieved 2013-12-03.
- "Let’s Bring Our Hands Together For The Winner Of The MRA Celebrated Company Award". Retrieved 2013-12-03.
- "Customers Rank Highest and Lowest Performing Market Research Suppliers in 2011". MarketResearchCareers.com. 2011-03-17. Retrieved 2013-12-03.
- "Schlesinger Associates buys UK's Research House". Research-live.com. 2006-02-06. Retrieved 2013-12-03.
- "US-based data collection and fieldwork agency Schlesinger Associates has acquired two companies in France, ConsuMed Research and Passerelles". Research-live.com. 2010-12-07. Retrieved 2013-12-03.
- "German acquisition for Schlesinger Associates". Research-live.com. 2012-01-10. Retrieved 2013-12-03.