|Look up schlock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Schlock may refer to:
- Schlock (film), a 1973 film by John Landis
- Shlock Rock, a Jewish rock band formed in 1985
- Dr. Irving Schlock, a character in the 1997 webcomic Sluggy Freelance
- Schlock Mercenary, a webcomic by Howard Tayler created in 2000
- Sergeant Schlock, the title character of Schlock Mercenary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schlock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.