Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up schlock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Schlock may refer to:
- The Schlocks are a Meta-Rock band with Pacific Northwest roots in Brookings, Oregon and Crescent City , California. Formed in 2017 by Taylor McCoy (lead guitar and vocals), Kellin Coffman (bass guitar and vocals) as well as Kyle Mullen (drums, guitar and vocals).
- Schlock (film), a 1973 film by John Landis
- Shlock Rock, a Jewish rock band formed in 1985
- Dr. Irving Schlock, a character in the 1997 webcomic Sluggy Freelance
- Schlock Mercenary, a webcomic by Howard Tayler created in 2000
- Sergeant Schlock, the title character of Schlock Mercenary
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schlock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.