This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011)
Schneider's Bakery, Inc. is a television production company founded by Dan Schneider.
Television shows produced under the Schneider's Bakery banner are noted for using the same stable of writers on all series, something that is atypical for scripted television series and especially sitcoms that are created by the same writer; staff writers working for most of Schneider's series include Andrew Hill Newman, George Doty IV and Jake Farrow, among others. Directors Steve Hoefer and Russ Reinsel also work for the company directing many episodes under the company banner. Musicians Backhouse Mike and C.J. Abraham are largely responsible for the music on the shows. Background music selected by the crew of Schneider's Bakery includes such musicians as The Orion Experience, Jennifer McNutt, and AM.
The company's production logo sequence features an oven with a green and white control panel which opens to reveal the company name in an orange, 1950s-style font, with the "Y" in the word "Bakery" extending into a film reel, and Schneider saying "Mmmm!" in voice-over. The oven is similar to the one on the set of iCarly. Schneider's Bakery, Inc. was named after Schneider's father's business located in Memphis, Tennessee. Since the iCarly episode "iMake Sam Girlier", Schneider's Bakery's production logo has included the word "DanWarp" below the oven, giving the "Schneider's Bakery" text a shrunken down look, referencing Dan Schneider and the company's online identity, with a preheat light added on; it goes from red to black when the text appears. "DanWarp" is used for Schneider's Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, YouTube, and TV.com accounts, giving updates on his productions. In 2011, the logo was changed again to read "@DanWarp", as well as the oven timers moving when Sam & Cat premiered, the entire logo shrunken down to match the oven's size, as well as giving the "Schneider's Bakery" text a drop-shadow and the tiny white dot being added to the preheat light. Starting with the Henry Danger episode "Danger Things", this logo has been removed since Schneider parted ways with Nickelodeon, and instead, only the 2009 Nickelodeon Productions logo will appear.
|Show||Creator(s)||Years Aired||# of seasons||# of episodes produced||Status|
|Drake & Josh[a]||Dan Schneider||2004–2007||4||60||Ended|
|All That[b]||Mike Tollin, Brian Robbins||1994–2005||10||10||Ended[c]|
|Zoey 101||Dan Schneider||2005–2008||4||65||Ended|
|Sam & Cat[e]||Dan Schneider||2013–2014||1||36||Ended|
|Henry Danger[f]||Dan Schneider, Dana Olsen||2014–2020||5||128||Ended|
|Game Shakers||Dan Schneider||2015–2019||3||63||Ended|
|The Adventures of Kid Danger[g][h]||Dan Schneider||2018||1||12||Ended|
- First series produced by the company.
- Only the tenth season produced by Schneider's Bakery.
- Show ended with the production company but was revived by Nickelodeon with a different production company.
- Show ended with the production company but has since been revived by Paramount+.
- First series to be shot where leading actors were already working on a different project.
- Only the first four seasons of the series were produced by Schneider's Bakery.
- First and only animated series produced by the company.
- Final series produced by the company for Nickelodeon.
- "FUN FACTS ABOUT TONIGHT'S NEW ICARLY EPISODE!". livejournal.com. Archived from the original on 2009-04-15.
- Andreeva, Nellie. "Nickelodeon Parts Ways With TV Series Producer Dan Schneider – Deadline". Deadline Hollywood.