From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Schneider (disambiguation))
Not to be confused with Snyder (disambiguation).
Schneider may refer to:
Companies and organizations
- G. Schneider & Sohn, a Bavarian brewery company
- Schneider Rundfunkwerke AG, the former owner of the Dual brand of record players
- Schneider Computer Division, a brand of Amstrad CPC in association with Schneider Rundfunkwerke AG
- Schneider Electric, a French industrial company
- Schneider Foods, a Canadian meat producer now owned by Maple Leaf Foods
- Schneider-Empain, later known as Schneider Group SA, French-Belgian industrial grouping, organised by Édouard-Jean Empain
- Schneider Kreuznach, a German manufacturer of industrial and photographic optics
- Schneider National, Inc., a provider of logistics services based in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- A common name of the fish Alburnoides bipunctatus
- Point count in the card game Schneider (Sheepshead)
- Point count in the card game Schneider (Skat)
- Schneider (beer), an Argentinian brand of beer
- Schneider CA1, a French World War I tank
- Schneider Grunau Baby, one of a number of types of glider designed and built by Edmund Schneider of Germany and Australia
- Schneider Trophy, a prize for seaplanes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schneider.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.