This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||NYSE: SNDR|
|Headquarters||Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States|
Number of employees
Schneider National  is a provider of truckload, intermodal and logistics services. Schneider's services include regional, long-haul, expedited, dedicated, bulk, intermodal, brokerage, cross-dock logistics, supply chain management, and port logistics.
Founded in 1935 when Al Schneider sold the family car to buy his first truck, Schneider is headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Don Schneider, Al's oldest son, succeeded Al as president on February 9, 1976, and served in that role for 27 years. In 2002, Christopher Lofgren was named the company's third president and CEO.
Schneider hauls 19,318 loads per day, with 11,650 company drivers, 10,120 company trucks and 33,830 trailers on the road. The company has 166 facilities, conducting business in the United States, Canada, Mexico and China. Schneider's customers include more than two-thirds of the FORTUNE 500 companies.
- Largest domestic 53 foot container companies (fleet size)
- Trucking industry in the United States
- Truck driver
- "Schneider - Transportation and Logistics Services". Schneider, Inc. Retrieved 11 January 2018.
- "Schneider National, Inc.: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 11 January 2018.
- "Schneider National on the Forbes America's Best Employers List". Retrieved 11 January 2018.
- "The Story of Schneider - Leap of Faith Book". Schneider, Inc. Retrieved January 11, 2018.
- "Schneider built Green Bay trucking company into industry leader". Retrieved 11 January 2018.
- "Schneider National celebrates 75th anniversary". www.ccjdigital.com. Retrieved January 11, 2018.
- "Schneider National goes public, rings NYSE opening bell". WLUK.
- "Enterprise Overview: Mission & Core Values". Schneider, Inc. Retrieved 11 January 2018.