|Slogan||"Home Made · Pan Cooked"|
|Current owner(s)||Roman Dyduk|
|State||New South Wales|
Australian Capital Territory
Schnitz is an Australian, casual-dining restaurant chain specialising in Schnitzel dishes such as Chicken schnitzel, Chicken parmigiana and salads. It is a franchised business with 71 stores in operation throughout Australia. The company continues to expand with new stores around Australia. Schnitz has most of its stores in Victoria, most notably Melbourne and the inner suburbs area including the CBD. they have been expanding into country and rural Victoria opening a store in Bendigo, Central Victoria before opening a store in Shepparton in late 2017.
The first Schnitz store was opened in 2007. 2016 was one of the most successful years for Schnitz opening stores all around Australia including Bendigo, Victoria. In 2016 Schnitz was ranked the 32nd Fastest Growing Frannchise by BRW Fast Franchises after having 75% growth. In 2017 they opened stores in Cairns, Toowoomba, Queensland and Wagga Wagga, New South Wales. Schnitz is also planned to open a new store in the Newcastle suburb of Maitland in the 2017/2018 timeline.
Schnitz has over 60 stores Australia wide which includes 2 in Australian Capital Territory, 14 in New South Wales, 10 in Queensland, 43 in Victoria, and 2 in Western Australia. They have yet to expand into South Australia, Northern Territory or Tasmania.
- "Locations". Schnitz.com.au. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "East coast schnitzel chain Schnitz takes WA plunge". WA Today. 11 April 2017. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "Schnitz in Schepp". SheppNews.com.au. 31 August 2017. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "Schnitz and pieces". SheppNews.com.au. 1 September 2017. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "BRW Fast 100 2016". AustralianFinancialReview.com (afr). 17 November 2017. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "Schnitzels to sizzle as restaurant opens on Cairns Esplanade". The Cairns Post. 22 March 2017. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "6 new food outlets opening in Toowoomba this year". The Toowoomba Chronicle. 9 January 2017. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "Wagga set to welcome new restaurants Grill'd and Schnitz". TheDailyAdvertiser.com.au. 10 February 2017. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "Burger Urge and Guzman Y Gomez just two of the restaurants planned for Stockland Green Hills". MaitlandMercury.com.au. 8 August 2017. Retrieved 28 October 2017.