Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scholar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scholar is one who follows a scholarly method
Scholar may also refer to:
- Professor, especially one at university
- Student, especially one at university
- Someone holding an academic degree, especially a university diploma
- The recipient of a scholarship
- Scholar-official, a bureaucrat official of Imperial China
- Torah scholar, one well versed in Jewish law
- Independent scholar
- Tom Scholar (born 1968) UK civil servant
- The Scholar: St. Mary's Law Review on Minority Issues
- The Scholars (poem) A poem by the Irish poet William Butler Yeats.
- Unofficial History of the Scholars (Rúlín wàishǐ), a Chinese novel by Wu Jingzi completed in 1750
- The Scholars (vocal group), a UK band
- The Scholars (band), a US band
- A 1950s Texas pop music group, that is now famous as the first band Kenny Rogers recorded with.
Film and television
- The Scholar (film), (1918 film) an American film featuring Oliver Hardy
- The Scholar (TV series), a 2005 American reality television series
- Google Scholar, Google scholarly papers search engine
- All pages with a title containing scholar
- Category:Scholars - The category of scholars, people who study a field
- Schooler (disambiguation)
- School (disambiguation)
- Scholastic (disambiguation)
- Scholarism (學民思潮) Hong Kong political movement
- Scholarly method
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scholar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.