Scholars Sing Cayabyab
|Scholars Sing Cayabyab|
|Compilation album by Pinoy Dream Academy (season 2) Top 10 Scholars and Yeng Constantino|
|Genre||OPM, pop, R&B|
|Language||English, Tagalog, Taglish|
Scholars Sing Cayabyab is a compilation album of Ryan Cayabyab-composed songs performed by the Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2 Top 10 scholars and the PDA Season 1 Grand Star Dreamer Yeng Constantino. The album was released on 2008 under Star Records.
The album is composed of eleven tracks that includes the songs "Paano Na Kaya", "Manalig Ka", "Limang Dipang Tao" and "Awit Ng Pangarap".
- "Paano Na Kaya" - Bugoy Drilon
- "Manalig Ka" - Laarni Lozada
- "Another Goodbye Song" - Van Roxas
- "I'd Rather" - Liezel Garcia
- "Hero" - Miguel Mendoza
- "Limang Dipang Tao" - Apple Abarquez
- "Ganun Ba" - Iñaki Ting
- "Bakit Ganyan" - Cris Pastor
- "Wala Kang Katulad" - Sen Nichols
- "Narito Lang Ako" - Bunny Malunda
- "Awit Ng Pangarap" - Yeng Constantino
- Quintos, Napoleon (2008-09-05). "Top PDA 6 scholars present the Dream BIGayan". ABS-CBN. Retrieved 2008-10-30.
- Asilo, Rito (2008-09-06). "Optimism, youthful vibe in 'PDA scholars' Cayabyab album". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 2008-10-30.
|This article on a 2000s compilation album is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|