|Look up scholastic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scholastic may refer to:
- a philosopher or theologian in tradition of scholasticism
- Scholastic (Notre Dame publication)
- Scholastic Corporation, an American publishing company of educational materials
- Scholastic Building, in New York City
- Jan I the Scholastic (14th c. AD), Duke of Oświęcim
- Scholar (disambiguation)
- School (disambiguation)
- Applied Scholastics, U.S. Scientology non-profit corporation
- Neo-Scholasticism (Neo-Thomism) from the methods of St. Thomas of Aquinas
- Scholarism (學民思潮) Hong Kong political movement
- Scholarly method
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scholastic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.