Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up schooldays in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
School Days may refer to:
Film and fiction
- School Days (1921 film), American comedy starring Wesley Barry
- School Days (film), a 1995 Taiwan teen drama
- School Days (novel), 2005 by Robert B. Parker
- School Days (visual novel), a 2005 Japanese video game
- Chemin d'école, a novel by Patrick Chamoiseau, published in English under the title School Days
- School Days (album), a 1976 album by Stanley Clarke
- School Days, a 1951 album by Dizzy Gillespie
- "School Days" (song), a 1957 song by Chuck Berry
- "School Days" (1907 song), American pop song by Will Cobb and Gus Edwards
- "Schooldays", a 1972 song by Gentle Giant from the album Three Friends
- "Schooldays", a 1975 song by The Kinks from the album Schoolboys in Disgrace
- "School Days", a 1977 song by The Runaways from the album Waitin' for the Night
- "School Days", a 1991 song by Joe Walsh from the album Ordinary Average Guy
- "School Daze", a 1984 song by W.A.S.P. from the album W.A.S.P.
- School Days (band), a free-jazz quintet with Ken Vandermark, Jeb Bishop, Kjell Nordeson, Ingebrigt Håker Flaten and Paal Nilssen-Love
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title School Days.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.