School of Allied Medical Sciences, Hirosaki University
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||National Public private|
|Location||Hirosaki, Aomori, Japan|
- 1951 The predecessor of the school for nursing was founded.
- 1957 The predecessor of the school for midwifery was founded.
- 1967 The predecessor of the school for medical laboratory science was founded.
- 1969 The predecessor of the school for Radiologic technology was founded.
- 1975 Junior College or School of Allied Medical Sciences, Hirosaki University for nursing and midwifery opened.
- 1976 Academic department of medical laboratory science was set up at the Junior College.
- 1977 Academic department of Radiologic technology was set up at the Junior College.
- 1980 Academic departments of Physical therapy and occupational therapy was set up at the Junior College.
- 2000 The last student was registered.
- 2003 Closed.
- Official website (Japanese)