|Biznesa augstskola Turība|
|Motto||Non scholae, sed vitae discimus
(Studying for future, not school)
|Students||3,500 (year 2014/2015)|
Turiba University (formerly known as the Turība School of Business Administration; Latvian: Biznesa augstskola Turība) is a higher education institution and the largest business school in Latvia. University was established in 1993. It has five branches located in Liepāja, Cēsis, Talsi and Jēkabpils.
- Faculty of Business Administration (dean - Vita Zariņa, Dr.oec., professor)
- Faculty of Law (dean - Jānis Načisčionis, Dr.iur., Assoc. professor)
- Faculty of International Tourism (dean - Agita Doniņa, MBA., lecturer)
- Faculty of Communication (dean - Andris Pētersons, Mg.hist., Dr.sc.soc.) 
The professional bachelor study programme Management of Tourism and Hospitality Companies and the professional master study programme Tourism Strategic Management have obtained the WTO TedQual certificate - accreditation of the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO). Turiba has become the first higher education institution in the Baltic region and Scandinavian countries to receive accreditation by the UNWTO and a high evaluation by internationally recognised experts. The school is an active member of University Network of the European Capitals of Culture (UNeECC)  and has been admitted as a member in the AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, which unites the leading higher educational institutions of business, in EURASHE - European Association of Institutions of Higher Education and ELFA, European Law Faculties Association.
Between notable alumnus are Ilona Marhele, women's marathon runner; participated in 2016 Summer Olympics; Marcis Liors Skadmanis, who is the founder of World NGO Day (International Day of Non-Governmental and Non-Profit Organisations) officially recognised on 17 April 2010 and first commemorated by various world leaders and countries on 27 February 2014.
Since 2015, the university has awarded honorary degrees (honoris causa) to notable individuals as part of their Annual Award “Freedom. Susceptibility. Competence.” ceremony. The title of honorary confirms Turiba University’s recognition to person’s merits which are for society and university’s benefits, and it does not give any material or financial benefits. The title of Honorary (honoris causa) is granted for life. The title of Honorary can be withdrawed due to very serious reasons by a decision of the Constituent Assembly of Turība University.
Doctor honoris causa, Dr.h.c:
- Vaira Vike-Freiberga (Sixth President of Latvia and the first female President of Latvia. Currently serves as the President of Club of Madrid, the world’s largest forum of former Heads of State and Government)
Professor honoris causa, Prof.h.c:
- Guntis Zemitis (Professor of Turība University)
Alumnus/Alumna honoris causa:
- Inara Petersone (Director General of Latvian Revenues and Customs Authority)
- Marcis Liors Skadmanis (Chairman of the Latvian-British Chamber of Commerce, and founder of World NGO Day - 27 February, for NGOs worldwide)
- Edgars Stelmahers (Chairman of SIA „New Rosme”)
- Inese Lukasevska (Board member of SIA Luka group and Board member of SIA Communication management)
- Valdims Valters (Chairman of SIA “Valtera protēžu laboratorija")
- Visvaldis Troksa (Chairman of SIA “Poligrāfijas grupa Mūkusala")
- Renate Cane (Communication Science Department and Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce, Turiba University)
- Egija Martinsone (Chair of SIA "Lat Eko Food")
- Artis Gustovskis (Chairman of Regional tourism development - Kurzeme Tourism Association, Local MP of Kuldigas City Council)
- Guntis Rasims (Local MP of Rezeknes City Council)
- Tabita Skerberga (Jelgavas county, Project Manager of Tourism development)
- Turība University. General information
- Turība University. Faculties
- UN World Tourism Organization. Institutions with UNWTO.TedQual Certified Programmes
- Athlete Profile. Ilona Marhele
- Biznesa augstskola "Turība"