UNSW School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
It was officially recognised as a school on 1 January 2006, after having previously been known as the Centre for Photovoltaic Engineering.
The school offers two undergraduate coursework programs, combined undergraduate programs with science, arts, commerce or law, a Master of Engineering Science postgraduate coursework program, and three research programs:- Master of Philosophy, Master of Engineering by Research and a Doctor of Philosophy.
- Stuart Wenham (PhD, '86) - Scientia Professor; 1999 Australia Prize recipient; Engineers Australia "Top 100 Influential Engineers, 2013"
- Zhengrong Shi (PhD, '92) - Founder and CEO, Suntech
- ARC Photovoltaics Centre of Excellence
- School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Engineering website
- CSG Solar
- 2007 Annual Report: ARC Photovoltaics Centre of Excellence
- UNSW Quad PV System Live Data