Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine
Seal of CSTM
|Director||Nandita Basu (Ghorai)|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine (CSTM) is a medical institute from Kolkata, India dedicated in the field of tropical disease. It was established in 1914 by Leonard Rogers (1868-1962) of the Indian Medical Service, professor of pathology at the Calcutta Medical College. It was, till 2003, affiliated with the historic University of Calcutta. Now it is under the West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
- David Arnold (2000). Science, Technology and Medicine in Colonial India. Cambridge University Press. p. 198. ISBN 9780521563192.
- Uma Dasgupta (2011). Science and Modern India: An Institutional History, C. 1784-1947. Pearson Education India. p. 591. ISBN 9788131728185.
- "Deceased Fellow". Indian National Science Academy. 2016. Retrieved July 6, 2016.
- "Deceased Fellow". Indian National Science Academy. 2016. Retrieved April 2, 2016.
- "History of CSTM". stmkolkata.org. Retrieved 20 April 2014.
|This article about a medical organization or association is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|