School of the Future (Yalta)
|The School of the Future|
|Chervonoarmiyska str. 30
|Motto||Search, dream, dare!|
|Principal||Baranova Tat'yana Aleksandrovna|
|Information||Phone: 0654-31-82-82 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
The school was established in 1971. In 2007, the school adopted a state social target program «School of the Future», the aim of which is to provide equal access to qualitative education. Students have access to the latest computer technology, multimedia systems and Internet access. There are 16 clubs and sports sections, special courses and elective courses.
Some of the techniques implemented are providing psychological support to each student from 1st to 11th grade, individually profiled teaching at third degree school, evaluation without marks in first degree school.
There are 75 teachers at the school. The school graduated 3326 students in 38 years, 130 of whom earned a gold medal and 72 a silver. Two students are scholarship holders of Verkhovna Rada of Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Yalta city council.
Delegations of teachers from different regions of Ukraine and from Belarus, Russia, Great Britain and USA have visited «School of the Future», have come to the school. The school has cooperation agreements with Tavrida National University, Crimean State University, Yalta University of Management, Yalta Medical College, and Yalta Higher Professional College of Construction and Food Technologies.
Awards and recognition
The school was presented to an all-Ukrainian seminar, Implementation of state social target program, held in September 2008, and on 11-12 of December 2008 at an all-Ukrainian Research conference «Theory and practice of development prognostic models of schools of the future». In February 2009, the school participated in the III specialized exhibition of educational services «Education - 2009» in Simferopol and was awarded a diploma then and two diplomas for creative innovation in upgrading a national system of education as a participant in XII international exhibition of educational institutions «Modern Education in Ukraine - 2009», in Kyiv 25-27 of February 2009. The school won «Event of the year» in the competition «Yalta public recognition - 2007».
Scenes from the school
- This place is located on the Crimean Peninsula, most of which is the subject of a territorial dispute between Russia and Ukraine. According to the political division of Russia, there are federal subjects of the Russian Federation (the Republic of Crimea and the federal city of Sevastopol) located on the peninsula. According to the administrative-territorial division of Ukraine, there are the Ukrainian divisions (the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city with special status of Sevastopol) located on the peninsula.
- МОН Украины: Нарада з питань впровадження Державної цільової соціальної програми "Школа майбутнього"
- Отчет о работе ЭУВК "Школы будущего"
- Отчет РВУЗ КГУ за 2008
- Всеукраїнська науково-пошукова конференція в "Школі майбутнього"
- Место ЭУВК "Школа будущего" в выставке «Сучасна освіта в Україні – 2009»
- Итоги конкурса «Общественное признание Ялты - 2007»
- School of the Future Website
- 3D Model School of the Future for Google Earth
- Information about school on the official site of city Yalta
- Place of "School of the future" in the exhibition of «Сучасна освіта в Україні – 2009»
- Одна из фирм выигрывавшая тендер на поставку оборудования школе.
- Репортаж в "Електронні вісті" про создание ЭУВК "Школа будущего" (г. Ялта)