|League||Superior International Junior Hockey League|
|Home arena||Schreiber Recreation Complex|
|Colours||Black, Yellow, and White|
|General manager||Bill MacLaurin|
|Head coach||Bobby Spadoni|
The Schreiber Diesels were coached by Bobby Spadoni, a life long resident of the area. The Diesels were formed in September 2005 and quickly became a competitive team within the league.
The Diesels won the SIJHL championship against the three-time-defending Fort William North Stars in 2007 after forcing the series into a seventh game. The Diesels took home the Bill Salonen Cup for winning the league, and had earned a spot in the 2007 Dudley Hewitt Cup Tournament in Iroquois Falls, Ontario.
The Diesels did well at the Dudley Hewitt Cup, and even made to the finals. The Diesels were crushed 10-0 by the eventual 2007 Royal Bank Cup champions, the Aurora Tigers at the Central Canadian Championship.
On December 17, 2007, the SIJHL announced the cessation of the Schreiber Diesel's season. The team cited lack of crowd support this season, but claimed there were other factors.  The Diesels were in their third season of operation and were the defending league champions. Soon after, on December 21, it was revealed that the Diesels had been bought by a group of local fans in an effort to keep hockey in Schreiber alive. 
A year later, in the summer of 2009, the Diesels folded. Their final outing as a team was as hosts for the 2009 Dudley Hewitt Cup.
|2005-06||52||20||27||3||2||231||300||45||3rd SIJHL||Lost Semi-final|
|2006-07||50||33||11||2||4||351||204||73||2nd SIJHL||Won League|
|2007-08||50||25||22||3||0||184||181||53||4th SIJHL||Lost Semi-final|
|2008-09||50||26||21||-||3||213||220||55||4th SIJHL||Lost Semi-final|
- 2006 Lost Semi-final
- Dryden Ice Dogs defeated Schreiber Diesels 4-games-to-none
- 2007 Won League, Lost Dudley Hewitt Cup final
- Schreiber Diesels defeated Thunder Bay Bearcats 4-games-to-2
- Schreiber Diesels defeated Fort William North Stars 4-games-to-3 SIJHL CHAMPIONS
- Second in Dudley Hewitt Cup round robin (1-2)
- Schreiber Diesels defeated Abitibi Eskimos (NOJHL) 6-5 2OT in semi-final
- Aurora Tigers (OPJHL) defeated Schreiber Diesels 10-0 in final
- 2008 Lost Semi-final
- Schreiber Diesels defeated Fort Frances Jr. Sabres 3-games-to-none
- Dryden Ice Dogs defeated Schreiber Diesels 4-games-to-3
- 2009 Lost Semi-final, Hosted and Lost Dudley Hewitt Cup semi-final
- Schreiber Diesels defeated Dryden Ice Dogs 3-games-to-none
- Fort William North Stars defeated Schreiber Diesels 4-games-to-3
- Third in Dudley Hewitt Cup round robin (2-1)
- Fort William North Stars defeated Schreiber Diesels 4-3 in semi-final