Jump to navigation Jump to search
Franz Schubert (1797–1828) was an Austrian composer.
Schubert or Franz Schubert may also refer to:
- Schubert (surname)
- Schubert (lunar crater)
- Schubert (Mercurian crater)
- 3917 Franz Schubert, an asteroid
- Electoral district of Schubert, a state electoral district in South Australia
- Schubert, Missouri, a community in the United States
- Schubert calculus, a branch of algebraic geometry
- "Franz Schubert", a 1977 song by Kraftwerk from Trans-Europe Express
People with the given name
- Schubert Gambetta, Uruguayan association football player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schubert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.