From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Schubert (crater))
Franz Schubert (1797–1828) was an Austrian composer.
Schubert may also refer to:
- Schubert (surname)
- Schubert Gambetta, Uruguayan association football player
- 3917 Franz Schubert, an asteroid, named for Franz Schubert
- Electoral district of Schubert, a state electoral district in South Australia
- "Franz Schubert", a song by Kraftwerk from their 1977 album Trans-Europe Express
- Schubert calculus, a branch of algebraic geometry named after Hermann Schubert
- Schubert Dip, 1991 debut albut album by EMF
- Schubert, Missouri, a community in the United States
- Schubert (lunar crater), named for Theodor von Schubert
- Schubert (Mercurian crater)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schubert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.