From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Schwa is a mid-central vowel (transcribed [ə]) or similar vowel sound.
Schwa may also refer to:
- Schwa (Cyrillic), a letter of some Cyrillic-based alphabets
- Ə, a letter used in some Latin-derived alphabets
- Shva or shewa, a Hebrew diacritic
- Schwa (art), underground conceptual artwork of Bill Barker
- Schwa (restaurant), a restaurant in Chicago run by Michael Carlson
- Shwa, an American singer/songwriter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schwa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.