Jump to navigation Jump to search
Schwager (meaning "brother in law" in the German language) is the surname of
- Brian Schwager, American musician
- Dietmar Schwager, German footballer and manager
- Dominik Schwager, German auto racing driver
- Irma Schwager, Austrian World War II resistance fighter and politician
- Jack D. Schwager, American author and investment manager
- Patricia Schwager, Swiss racing cyclist
- Raymund Schwager, Swiss Roman Catholic theologian
- Yisha'ayahu Schwager, Israeli footballer
- Ethan Schwager, Candidate for Student Member of the Board 2019
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schwager.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.