|Location||Canton of Fribourg|
|Primary inflows||Euschelsbach, Seeweidbach|
|Primary outflows||Warme Sense|
|Max. length||1.4 km (0.87 mi)|
|Max. width||0.5 km (0.31 mi)|
|Surface area||0.47 km2 (0.18 sq mi)|
|Max. depth||10 m (33 ft)|
|Surface elevation||1,046 m (3,432 ft)|
Schwarzsee, sometimes Black Lake (French: Lac Noir or, rare, Lac Domène; literally Black Lake), is a small lake in the Canton of Fribourg, Switzerland with an area of 0.47 km2 (0.18 sq mi). The lake in the Swiss Prealps is bordered by the peaks of Schwyberg (1,628 m) in the West, Les Reccardets (1,923 m) and Spitzfluh (1,951 m) in the South, as well as Kaiseregg (2,185 m).
- Tissot, Victor. 2007. Unknown Switzerland. New York: A. D. F. Randolph & Co., p. 346.
- Michelin Tyre Public Limited Company. 2001. Switzerland. London: News Chronicle Book Department, p. 148.
- Switzerland Tourism. 2017. Schwarzsee, Fribourg Region.
- Media related to Schwarzsee at Wikimedia Commons
- http://www.schwarzsee.ch/en/index.cfm (English) (German) (French) tourism information
- Schwarzsee in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
|This Canton of Fribourg location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|